Friday, January 2, 2009

How Weird Is That ?




My P.tomentosum, peppermint scented geranium, has some real weirdness going on at the base of the plant. I don't know what it's doing , but I know what has to be done. This year, without fail, cutting must be rooted from this plant so it can have a new start.



The leaves are still fuzzy soft and adorable. To me my peppermint geranium is the plant equivalent to a Persian cat. It doesn't purr when caressed, but it does release its delightful aroma whenever it is touched or watered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a bunch of new growth to me. You should have a very bushy plant if all of those new shoots survive.

Linda said...

I have enjoyed browsing through your garden blog, and now I'm off to your craft blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I used to have 2 separate blogs but have combined them into one in the past few months. The crafts spill over to the garden a lot.


Linda, aka Crafty Gardener