Monday, December 29, 2008

Rabbits? I Didn't See Any Rabbits.



I questioned my little garden friend about the grazing that has been going on in this garden bed. He maintained a stony silence, but with all the clues left behind it doesn't take a detective to see that the rabbits are eating here regularly. I'm not at all surprised at the parsley, but the slanted trimming on the Russian sage was unexpected. Thank goodness I have cages around my coral bells.



Rabbits BEWARE! I have acquaintances who know how to take care of unwanted visitors. Obviously sometimes the guilty are caught. So thanks to the owl, or the hawk, or the fox. Come back and visit anytime!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The rabbits must be awfully hungry to be eating russian sage. It is surprising what the wildlife chooses to nibble on sometimes.