Friday, March 28, 2008

Deja Vu


It's deja vu all over again. I've been thinking about changing the opening photograph for the blog. Obviously this thinking is premature. Fortunately we had not yet taken the plow off the tractor. My husband is out there now, working on the driveway with the snow still falling.

It's beautiful out there. The feel of the air is not the same as a winter storm. This is a spring storm, and the way the air feels, you know this snow will have a brief stay. That doesn't change the fact that for me, it's a fabulous day to stay home and stare out the window. What a great view!

1 comment:

me ann my camera said...

This is very beautiful and although it is snow, and tht seasons has definitely been here too long, it still has its attraction; in a photograph anyway. I am looking forward to seeing your garden photos as the world turns green and flowery again.