Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pristine Snow


The snow on the garden looks great. It's all new and white. This morning just stepped out into the basement entryway to snap today's picture. I love that pristine snow look. Now there are a few animal tracks in the garden. By tomorrow there will be more. I will be more willing to add my own footprints then.

My spring GreenPrints came. I love this little magazine and read it cover to cover the day it comes. I've always done that, but now I have a friend who usually has illustrations for a couple of stories in every issue. Paging through the magazine, I test myself to see if I can recognize her work before I check for her name. Her work is so unique, it's easy really. She has just started a blog, Farmhouse Greetings. It's a nice place to visit.

No comments: